Documentary - No Bridge Too Far

Just bought the rest of the videos I wanted. That will complete my collection from IHF.

My husband suggested that instead of me sending out my VHS for transfer to DVD, to buy my own video converter and do it myself. The converter and software cost less than what it would have cost me just to transfer the 9 VHS tapes from IHF. Of course that is smart too because I'm sure these won't be the ONLY tapes I will have to transfer.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Purchased a CD set with WWII sound effects this evening. It should arrive shortly. Also downloaded 18 more individual effects which include rain and water, engineer excavating, soldiers marching, river, digging and other such clips.

This should get me off to a good start.

I also started my own company this weekend, it's official now, Proud Daughter LLC. :armata_PDT_01:

Marion J Chard

Purchased a CD set with WWII sound effects this evening. It should arrive shortly. Also downloaded 18 more individual effects which include rain and water, engineer excavating, soldiers marching, river, digging and other such clips.

This should get me off to a good start.

I also started my own company this weekend, it's official now, Proud Daughter LLC. :armata_PDT_01:

M-1 I guess maybe now you can put my DVD in file 13. I haven.t had a chance

to see it yet. Rocky

Rocky, not sure what you mean. Can you please re-phrase your question to me. Thanks, M1 :armata_PDT_01:

Rocky, talked with you via email...Aha! Yes, I have had a chance to watch about 15 minutes of the interview. As I stated to you, my you are still a handsome "fellar"! ;)B)

Marion J Chard

I found the guidelines for submitting material to PBS.

http://www.pbs.org/producers/proposal.html#guidelines

:clappin:

Marion J Chard
Gotta love my husband's creative mind and sense of humor...The other day I was preparing to send a few DVD's to the guys with the 16 existing minutes of the documentary. As I placed them in their protective envelopes, hubby turned to me and said, "You know you should change the name of your documentary to, 'No Bridge So Far', until it's finished!" I just about rolled on the floor. Clever boy! :frown::armata_PDT_37:
Marion J Chard

Could you send a dvd copy to my buddy Mr. Medina, Marion? He was doing quite well and took a break from sanding his drywall to speak to me at Christmas. He was trying to finish his drywall job before company showed up but had time to share a few stories about Cassino and the Vosages. I understand why he likes Southern California.

Chris

Could you send a dvd copy to my buddy Mr. Medina, Marion? He was doing quite well and took a break from sanding his drywall to speak to me at Christmas. He was trying to finish his drywall job before company showed up but had time to share a few stories about Cassino and the Vosages. I understand why he likes Southern California.

Chris

What outfit was your buddy, Mr. Medina in? At Cassino.

We were there, town of Cassino, and up the mountain to the Monastary of Cassino.

Ask him if he heard of the 34th I.D. Medina hm, countryman.. Roque Riojas

Chris, would be happy to send Mr Medina a copy in the mail this week. Right now I have about 21 minutes. I think I have his address, but will look it up. If not, will contact you.

Rocky, Medina is a 36th Engineer!

Marion J Chard

Chris, would be happy to send Mr Medina a copy in the mail this week. Right now I have about 21 minutes. I think I have his address, but will look it up. If not, will contact you.

Rocky, Medina is a 36th Engineer!

NO SWEAT NO STRAIN !! Engineer huh, hm, Wonder if hes' the one on the

other side of the rapido when WE WALKED ACROSS. I should have told him

that the bridge rocked a little, almost made me seasick. LOL Rocky

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beginning Thoughts on No Bridge Too Far - 2006 Walt's Daughter 16 22,373 02-01-2007, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter