BB Tours

This is from Reg Jans "Lennon". Sounds great Reg and btw, best wishes to you on your wedding day tomorrow. :drinkin::clappin::heartpump::heartpump: Our best to you and Anne!

=================

Hey,

You received my mail about my upcoming activities . BB Tours will be a fact starting January 2008. To make sure there will be no misunderstandings I shall explain how BB Tours will operate .

- There will be no changes for me right now because I’m already touring Bastogne every 1 weekend out of 2 ., since July 2007 .

I’m always very helpfull and ready to go out to tour for free .

The prices for gas are growing over my head so I had to make a decision …

- I started up BB Tours with a special purpose : To Keep History alive , and why not raise some funds for the good goal ?

I will keep my full-time job but simply start to charge for the tours. This way I keep my expenses paid .

- It will be a Non-Profit operation . This means All profits will be used for good purposes like monuments , veterans organisations , caretaking of memorialls , free dinners for vets visiting ETO battlefields ….. and much more …

- I shall not try to compete with the major companies who offer “original “tours and charge a lot of money …. . I just keep doing what I’m used to do . Which is exploring the battlefields and make the tourmembers relive history .

I go with mouth to mouth advertising . This way there will be a social selection and I will get to tour with people who actually DO care about history.

- As for now I can only offer Bastogne tours . The Northern Shoulder isn’t my cake yet .

- I hope this way I can contribute to keep history alive .

- I do not expect a big rush , but I prefer to mahe some bucks for the vets …

Best regards …

Reg

BB Tours

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

This is from Reg Jans "Lennon". Sounds great Reg and btw, best wishes to you on your wedding day tomorrow. :drinkin::clappin::heartpump::heartpump: Our best to you and Anne!

=================

Hey,

You received my mail about my upcoming activities . BB Tours will be a fact starting January 2008. To make sure there will be no misunderstandings I shall explain how BB Tours will operate .

- There will be no changes for me right now because I’m already touring Bastogne every 1 weekend out of 2 ., since July 2007 .

I’m always very helpfull and ready to go out to tour for free .

The prices for gas are growing over my head so I had to make a decision …

- I started up BB Tours with a special purpose : To Keep History alive , and why not raise some funds for the good goal ?

I will keep my full-time job but simply start to charge for the tours. This way I keep my expenses paid .

- It will be a Non-Profit operation . This means All profits will be used for good purposes like monuments , veterans organisations , caretaking of memorialls , free dinners for vets visiting ETO battlefields ….. and much more …

- I shall not try to compete with the major companies who offer “original “tours and charge a lot of money …. . I just keep doing what I’m used to do . Which is exploring the battlefields and make the tourmembers relive history .

I go with mouth to mouth advertising . This way there will be a social selection and I will get to tour with people who actually DO care about history.

- As for now I can only offer Bastogne tours . The Northern Shoulder isn’t my cake yet .

- I hope this way I can contribute to keep history alive .

- I do not expect a big rush , but I prefer to mahe some bucks for the vets …

Best regards …

Reg

BB Tours

image001.jpg

How cool!! Keep up the good work :pdt34:

YEAH! The best to you. I know it will work out great because of your love and enthusiasm. :heartpump::clappin:
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stephen Ambrose Tours Frank Gubbels 0 2,741 01-23-2006, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Frank Gubbels