"freedom of speech" trumps respect & decency

This fireyhair: makes my blood BOIL!!! :cuss::cuss:

:machinegun::hit::nuts: :pdt40: :banghead::armata_PDT_19::armata_PDT_19:

:14_2_107:

http://www.eveningsun.com/ci_7277523?source=most_viewed

These people are so f'ing stupid, that it's pathetic. What gets me the most BESIDES their obvious stupidity, is their cry that soldiers are dying because God is punishing homosexuals! :armata_PDT_19: What?

So what was God punishing people for during WWII, the War of 1812, the American Revolution? I think everyone can see where I'm going with this.

No they pick one topic and decide that God is punishing us? What bull! :machinegun: It's all so ludicrous that I can't help but shake my head. Obviously none of these people was born with a brain or an inch of common sense.

I wonder what they say when someone in their congregation dies. What is GOD punishing them for? Stupidity and lack of judgement? :clappin2:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

THE ABOVE ARTICLESHOULD BE PRINTED IN ***EVERY NEWSPAPER***

IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! me :armata_PDT_37::armata_PDT_37:

:machinegun::machinegun::machinegun:

Ready on the Right?? Ready on the Left??

Ready on the Firing Line?? Commence Fire!!!

Sgtleo :armata_PDT_19:

These are the same people that came to Casper during the Matthew Shepard funeral. It is hard to imagine how any group of Americans can be so centered on hate. I believe that what we see in these people is hate in it's purest form.

Chris

Evidently this Baptist sect has not read their bible. Me thinks not! :armata_PDT_23: I believe they forgot the second half of the bible; the new testament...
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Operation Iraqi Freedom - Engineers Walt's Daughter 0 2,442 03-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS SPEECH Walt's Daughter 0 3,260 08-24-2005, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter