So you know where I am coming from

1942 received my pilot license

1943 enlisted in Army air corp.

Basic Training—Miami Beach, Florida

Aug. 02, 1943 to Dec. 03, 1943

Includes hemorrhoids operation

And TENT CITY.,Florida. I have

Pictures and diary of all this.

Now for my story and ArmyAir Forces.com.. I use to post and had no problem with this forum. Then they said ,you have to join and pay dues to be able to post. That is ok, I went to other forums. I have worked with Library of Concgress , Korean forums, three high school students e-mail one another from Texas, W. Virginia, and Holland .and a Holland school teacher who adopted my younger brother grave and put flowers on it, starting in 1945 at Margraten ( Holland). He was 19, wounded at Bastogne K.I.A. crossing Rhine River.

I read a post in Army Air Force Forum that said.â€Need information on what AAF Basic Training was like.I know tjat it was conducted at Miami Beach Florida and that trainees were billeted in civillan hotels. But aside from then learning how to march,salute,wear the uniform and bphysical fitness training, what other training was conductedâ€

John W. Wingfield, Jr.

SON OF A 416TH Sqdn Gunner

Now I could tell someone about things like the N.Y. bookie whom always won at card games but had me keep his money in a money belt I had. It was only a few bucks. I tried to get to John but gave up when all Army Air Force would say ,after I had entered my login, and password,â€Your login or e-mail has been chosen, please try again “

Cadetat6 Art <papa@twmi.rr.com>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HERE COMES THE JUDGE Cadetat6 4 8,707 10-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Last Post: rennog