Goonie Bird with '3 Chicks'

post-256-1186248507_thumb.jpg

A very special Goonie Bird with it's three chicks!!

Moose, Magic and Zimmer!!

Attached Files
.jpg   GOONIE_BIRD.._WITH_TWO_CHICKS.jpg (Size: 400.87 KB / Downloads: 0)

Great photo!! :armata_PDT_37:

Right On Moose!!!! with a mascot like Molly you gotta love this picture! Many Thanks from Jim and Molly for the honor!

Jim, this was all down to my wiz kid buddie ... Jamie.

Who I am going to buy a few pints toninght.. plus one for you and one for molly! I'll have 5 MORE for Marion

Moose and gang... What an absolutely FAB thing to do for Jim ( :woof: Daddy) and his beloved Molly. That brought tears to this gal's eyes. You guys are nothing but the best of the best in my book. They don't make them any classier than you. :drinkin:
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Moose and gang... What an absolutely FAB thing to do for Jim ( :woof: Daddy) and his beloved Molly. That brought tears to this gal's eyes. You guys are nothing but the best of the best in my book. They don't make them any classier than you. :drinkin:

LOVELY LADY, IT WAS ALL DOWN TO JAMIE, TO SIT AND WATCH HIM WAS UNBELIEVABLE, THEY ALWAYS SAID ' THAT SEEING WAS BELIEVING'

I KNEW MOLLY WOULD LIKE THE PICTURE, I COULD HEAR HER TAIL WAGGING !!

MOOSE XXX.

JAMIE:

You are one class act and did I mention talented too? Your tribute to Molly and Jim is exceptional and you are a very kind and thoughtful gentleman. :wub: When I get to meet you in person someday, I shall bestow a hundred hugs upon you. :pal:

Marion J Chard

JAMIE:

You are one class act and did I mention talented too? Your tribute to Molly and Jim is exceptional and you are a very kind and thoughtful gentleman. :wub: When I get to meet you in person someday, I shall bestow a hundred hugs upon you. :pal:

IT WAS ME REALLY, SULKY MOOSE.

Now, now, there will be plenty of hugs to go 'round. No need to cry. :unsure::pdt12:
Marion J Chard

Now, now, there will be plenty of hugs to go 'round. No need to cry. :unsure::pdt12:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!