A MIND IN PRISON - Bruno Manz

Published by Brassey's 2001, 287 pages, available in paperback.

Whenever I start to read one of these ex-nazi confessionals I must first remind myself that people can change, because my first impulse is to be skeptical. I know that's not fair, it's just the way I am when it comes to former Hitlerites. That being said, I found this book very interesting and I believe, sincere too. Those of you who read Born on Sunday would also enjoy this book, as they are very much alike, from family dynamics to the eventual change of heart after learning the truth about the Holocaust. Highest Recommendation!*****

Dogdaddy :woof:

Will keep that one in mind too. Yes, people very well can change and I have seen that for myself. They are Nazis who will always be Nazis, then there are people like this gentleman who had a change of heart.
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Published by Brassey's 2001, 287 pages, available in paperback.

Whenever I start to read one of these ex-nazi confessionals I must first remind myself that people can change, because my first impulse is to be skeptical. I know that's not fair, it's just the way I am when it comes to former Hitlerites. That being said, I found this book very interesting and I believe, sincere too. Those of you who read Born on Sunday would also enjoy this book, as they are very much alike, from family dynamics to the eventual change of heart after learning the truth about the Holocaust. Highest Recommendation!*****

Amazon.com has the book for $21.95 new and starting at $4.00 for new and used. I'm ordering a copy - sounds very interesting.

PJ

sorry about that - I added the quote - didn't mean to

PJ

pjo- When you order it on Amazon I advise you to avoid "Lakeside" Books or something similar. I ordered and paid for a copy from them and got an email the next day stating "sorry, but I'm still reading this book. I'll refund your money." message from the Seller. :hit:

Dogdaddy - thanks for the heads up :armata_PDT_37: I'll make note of that - I order books from Amazon quite often so will avoid that seller - I'm anxious to read this.

pjo