My Trip to the States

All ,

Next friday Anne and I will be flying to the States . First time in your neck of the woods . First time on American soil .

I'm really looking forward to it .

We'll be staying in NYC for a week and travel to Michigan to spent 4 more days at Don Burgett's place . While there we will attend the Salute to Veterans Weekend and I'm very thrilled to meet our webmaster and good friend Marion and her hubby . I'm also honored to meet forummember Doug Wilber .

I'll bring a commemoration medal to present to George Koskimaki . I'll be doing that on behalf of the city of Bastogne because of his writings , especially "Battered Bastards of Bastogne " .

I promise to report as soon I get back from this wonderfull trip ...

All the best

Reg

:armata_PDT_37: Welcome to The U.S.A. WE hope you enjoy every minute of your trip. AL Kincer

:armata_PDT_37: Welcome to The U.S.A. WE hope you enjoy every minute of your trip. AL Kincer

Thank you Al , we sure will... :drinkin::rolleyes:

I think we shall have some fun Reg. After all we've been toasting one another for a few years, and now it's time to have a few drinks and hugs in person. :drinkin::pdt12: It's East meets West (hemispheres that is!)

'

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

That's great news! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Brooke

:armata_PDT_19: Ah I realy envy you grrr, :rolleyes: have a nice trip and say hello to them from Luxembourg for me :drinkin:

Martin

Need someone to carry your suitcases for you? :rolleyes:

Have a great trip.

Erwin

Thanks everyone !!!

Cheers

Reg