Inseparable Bonds of Engineer Service

Here's the latest article from Army Engineer Magazine that features a mighty fine article by Col Mike Morgan, with great help from Mari Ippolito, yours truly and Gene Kuentzler.

I was approached my Mike a couple of months ago and asked if I would be interested in contributing something to his latest idea for the upcoming issue. Sure I said, what did you have in mind. Mike then said that he would like to use some of the text from the intro chapter from my book, No Bridge Too Far. I was honored and thrilled to be part of it.

So ladies and gentlemen, here's a PDF copy for your viewing pleasure. It can be downloaded, saved and/or printed.

Praises to Mike, Mari and Gene. It was a pleasure working and talking with all of you. :armata_PDT_37:

http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/doc...neers/bonds.pdf

(large file)

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Great job! :armata_PDT_37::armata_PDT_37::armata_PDT_37:

I already saved it for my personal documentation.

Erwin

Thanks kindly Irwin. You and I were talking earlier about how the veterans have changed our lives and I think you will clearly see just how true that is for me, by reading that article.

:wub:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

It sure does and I am happy to see that there are still people doing this without being selfish.

My hat's off to you (actually a WWII M1 helmet laying nearby here, he he). :drinkin:

Erwin