Looking for proofreaders for book

No more comments from this old dogface. rjr

Roque: " No more comments from this old dogface. rjr ".. That looks like sound adviise to this other old dogface.. Maybe we will both stay out of troublethis way. Joe

Geez guys give it a rest would ya! Joe, I didn't say anything to you personally. My post in another area about common courtesy was an pleasant advisory to every single of our almost 300 members of our forum.

As far as my comment a few posts above; what the heck did I say wrong? I certainly wasn't addressing anything to you Joe.

I'm sorry that some of our gang have chosen to take it this way. When did kindness and courtesy become obsolete? It never did in my book.

I have bit my tongue too many times in the past two weeks, and have tried to refrain from commenting here, but I don't understand after all I have done for every single vet on my site and my forum, why a few of you have chosen to treat me this way. I find this sort of behavior from people childish and insulting, because even though I have taken every precaution to be kind and try to run this site in everyone's best interest, it seems I am being condemned for doing so.

Well the only thing I have going for me this afternoon is knowing that I can go to bed with a clear conscious and that my daddy in heaven is still smiling down on his little girl for giving it her best.

If some of you wish to leave or to never post again so be it. But remember who gave you a chance to shine and tell about your experiences to the whole world.

Hurtfully yours,

M

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Integrity-Hard Work-And-Marion

I would like to say some of the rhetoric

I see on this issue,bothers a mature vet,like

myself.I have friends and their families as

guests at times.I always show them Marion's web-site,and they are amazed at what they see.

All she has devoted to make it a success,draws

praise from everyone.So lets keep the honored

memories of our fellow vets,on the front burner.Should you disagree with issues on this

site.Remember the old adage---Tell It To The

Chaplain-First.

Good Luck-God Bless All.

Jim H--87th-Inf.Div.

Thank you for your unsolicited words of encouragement. As you know you will always have a very special place in my :heartpump:

:wub:

Marion J Chard

Marion-

As always, you have my deepest respect in the way you manage both your site and yourself. As a moderator you carry a heavy load, but it shouldn't have to be that way...especially with people you have shown the utmost respect and kindness too..not just online but in caring about them on a personal level also. Keep your chin up..you are a Class Act!

Jim

Dear :woof: Daddy:

You have been my friend through thick and thin, and have given so much of yourself. I can't tell you how many times I have been surprised with sweet little packages in the mail for my hubby and me. We are always grateful for the DVD's, etc., that you send us, and we both appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Not only that, but your contributions to this site have been A-1, and it's always a pleasure hearing from you on the forum and in private. It's great that you have put so much time and effort in preserving the history of WWII, thus making the world a better place for it. I mean that sincerely. It's because of folks like you that this will carry on long after they and we, are no longer here.

Thank you for your public support. I CAN'T tell you how much it means to me. :wub:

Marion J Chard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diary - Book 788 Oct 30, 1944 - FDR Library Walt's Daughter 0 2,343 04-04-2015, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter