I Need a Photo

For you guys requesting bandoleers it will take me a while to get them out to you but you will get them out soon. Suddenly I find myself on crutches and not getting around too well now. Will get them packaged and when my son gets over will have him go to the post office and mail them for me.. If you wish, just send me a check or whatever

for only the postage. My return address will be on the package and will send them via

priority mail as boxing is easier. I believe I have more of them comming from a friend shortly also.. Sorry for the delay. Getting on my ATV with crutches is really something. Luckily it is all hand controls though. At least I can still ride it in the back

trails and feed the deer. So things could be worse. I guess the old saying, "time wounds all heels" is true.

Sorry to hear about this. You take it easy out there. Crutches are not fun, spent a few months onthem. Don't ever want to do that again!!!

you take care of yourself, Joe. I know those deer look forward to your trip to the woods every day and I know some of our snows are heading that way. Be carefull out there.... Great picture

Chris

j3rdinf, great photo. And the listing of what you carried is very helpful. That's three rugged looking men there.

Did the e-mail get to you with my address? And let me know how much shipping is and I will mail a money order poste haste.

Well, mec1945 came through and sent me some great photos with descriptions of everything.

Awesome job and awesome guy for taking the time. :pdt34:

Joe,

Thanks for offering the bandoleers. My address is

Kyle Thomas

PSC 9 Box 2498

APO AE 09123

Let me know how much I owe you. Take your time im in no hurry.

Four or five will work for me.

Thanks again.

Kyle

j3rdinf, did you get my address info?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo editing... Moose's new toy ricklind 11 11,607 07-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  photo from a film - Frank DeJesus Walt's Daughter 0 3,057 02-11-2009, 12:30 PM
  Easy Company Potrait Photo's 2 ricklind 1 3,282 07-08-2007, 10:45 AM
  Easy Company Portrait Photo's ricklind 6 6,555 05-19-2007, 07:06 PM
  Photo taken ANDRE'S SON 5 6,670 10-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Last Post: mec1945
  Renactment photo Walt's Daughter 5 137,518 03-21-2005, 12:06 AM