WWII sites

This site is an awesome place to start if you plan a vacation in Europe. It links to almost every major WWII site you can think of. This is where I found the information on Oradour Sur Glane.

WWII sites

That is a GOOD one. I will have to place that on the main site too. I keep being amazed at the number of WWII sites I find. Not only that, but really GOOD sites that we all find, meaning great content and nice layout.

Thanks Kyle. That's a keeper.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Looks like a good start. Not many Sites set-up for Italy. I have a friend at work who is planning a tour of European WW2 sites and this will help.

Steve

Steve,

If they need help with trip in and around the Ardennes are let me know. I opereate a History Group around this area and we plan many trips and would love to host a group from the states.

thomas-kdja@t-online.de

Kyle

I'll have to keep that in mind too Kyle, in case I get over there while you are still stationed in the area. I don't know if it will be 1 year or 10. I just take it a day at a time, but my plan is to visit the Ardennes and all the new friends in the area that I have met within the last 2 years.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Just to let all know. I will be in Germany until summer 2008. If anyone wants a tour guide let me know.

Kyle