My articles & book(s)

Way to go Mare! Guess I'll be second in line.

Nancy

Wow, let's have an autograph party! That's just an excuse to get us all together. Thanks sis! :drinkin:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I just got a 1 year subscription to the magazine. Should prove interesting.

Marion J Chard

See how much I miss these days? Marion good on you!!! I couldnt be happier. Good things happen to good people sweetness! Love ya Cindy

:drinkin:Congrats. Marion; now we can all have a beer. AL

More reason to celebrate guys and gals. Just found out this morning that

I will be published in WWII Magazine in Sept of this year. Man, oh man. This is just fantastic! I am as high as a kite this morning. Now I'm up there with the big boys!

Thank you Chris Anderson for publishing my article. It means a lot to me and MY VETS! :pdt34::wub:

https://store.primediamags.com/subscribe/worldwar2/160

Marion J Chard

Go Marion :direct::direct::direct: Good on you !!! I knew you were something to be contended with the first time I read anything you had to say, Proud of ya Love Sis

Wow, let's have an autograph party!  That's just an excuse to get us all together.  Thanks sis!  :drinkin:

Autograph party???Sounds l ike a plan Marions book signing get in line.... :drinkin::drinkin:

cat.gif

I better call Chris Anderson and have him take a second look at this Idea ! There will be no living with Marion Now!

Congrats and best wishes! "The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step." You are on your way now and it won't be long befor ethat book will be on the nigtstands of all of us!

hang Toug and way to go Marion!

Sincerely

Jiggersfromsphilly

Great news Marion! Unfortuneatly my subscription ran out and I unintentionally signed up for a different magazine. I will try and buy just that one issue if I can.

Brooke