Prayers for Kitty's grandkids

My friend Kitty has two grandchildren who are currently in Israel. Please keep them in your prayers. Kitty is a nervous wreck. She has spoken with both of them and they are fine. In fact she says they don't even seem scared. Ah, part of being young I think.

As you know, unless you are living under a BIG ROCK, the middle east is a hot bed of war right now. I am sitting here watching Haifi being bombed right now. Can you imagine the US or other allied countries having to live under bomb threats and sirens all the time? We have no idea. Scary, scary stuff, with no solutions in sight.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

I know what I would like to see happen over there, but I'm still smarting from my last debate.

I hope Kitty's grandchildren remain safe and sound, although that's a pretty tall order for anyone living in Israel now. I am not Jewish, but after years of studying the Holocaust I have always been supportive of the state of Israel and firmly against any who attack the people of Israel. Did you know that Otto Skorzeny was an active ally of anti-Israel terrorist groups and himself a non-repentant Nazi and anti-Semite long after the end of WWII? My prayers go with the children...may God protect them and keep them from harm.

:woof: