Memoribilia and Collectibles

Oh Rocky, St Louis! BOOOOOOO!!!! Go Detroit. Now let's have some healthy rivalry! :machinegun::lol:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Oh Rocky, St Louis! BOOOOOOO!!!! Go Detroit. Now let's have some healthy rivalry! :machinegun::lol:

HEY WHAT'S THE SCORE NOW,HUH? 10;20p bottom of 8th bases loaded 1 out. One tiger down, got hit in the n--s. Go CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!score 5 zip

Okay I let you win one tonight. I give you that and that's all you get buddy!!!!! :pdt33:

Marion J Chard

Hey you baseballers...if the game's over by 10Pm don't foeget the History Channrl show tonight! :pdt34:

Jim :woof:

I was looking for a pair of double buckle WWII combat boots for Rocky recently... I saw one pair advertised, but they were size 12 and a half!!!.....bet that soldier was popular with the ladies! ;)

:woof: Jim

Oh Dogdaddy! :rolleyes:

Marion J Chard

This is an original German poster from about 1941 which was created by the Deutsch Arbeits (German Workers) Front. The worker in the foreground, standing by his bench vice is telling his fellow workers to do their part...like the soldiers on the front lines are doing.

:woof: Jim

post-36-1167348637_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   29564_1.jpg (Size: 91.45 KB / Downloads: 0)

Never saw that poster before.

Marion J Chard

I imagine that Rocky probably saw a few similar to this during WWII...it is the uniform of a 2nd Lt. of a motorised transport unit of the Italian army.

post-36-1167593543_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   c410_12.JPG (Size: 21 KB / Downloads: 0)

Nice Tunic, Jim.

Yours appears a little stained like my Italian tunic. I'm too scared to wash it.

Q: Are all 10 buttons plastic? Any metal ones??

Steve