Memoribilia and Collectibles

No problem Jim,

I hope it helps you. Are you looking for a Garand yourself??

Kyle

No problem Jim,

I hope it helps you. Are you looking for a Garand yourself??

Kyle

Eventually...I would like to have one in my display. :drinkin: I have bookmarked that site...Thanks again.

Jim

I picked up this pair of WWII US Army goggles recently. They are made by Polaroid. I think they kinda have that Tanker look to them.

:woof:B)

post-36-1156733248_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   d4_1.JPG (Size: 14.51 KB / Downloads: 0)

I picked up this pair of WWII US Army goggles recently. They are made by Polaroid. I think they kinda have that Tanker look to them.

:woof:B)

Nice pick Jim. According to my book they are Type 1021 all purpose goggles introduced in 1942. Where did you get them from?

Kyle

:woof:  B)

Nice pick Jim. According to my book they are Type 1021 all purpose goggles introduced in 1942. Where did you get them from?

Kyle

I got them on ebay from a Seller I've had many deals with...all authentic. :pdt12: This guy has an incredible inventory of WWII items, mostly from the Italian and Afrika DAK theatres. I have a pair of tropical goggles too.

Jim

:woof:

Hey Kyle: Kind of interested in the German weapons laws now. Also the hunting laws.

Seems like these bits are only for the wealthy anymore in Germany. After wars end in '45 " anything goes" for the U.S. G.I. while waiting to go home. Looks like things sure have changed for the worse for the G.I... You should stock up on the 30'06 ammo (U.S.

G.I.) from CMP while it is still available. Cheaper than reloading. I have some M-1

E block clips if you need some for the M-1 as most 30'06 is boxed and not clipped.

Damn shame anyone "deactivacting" a M-1 carbine or M-1 rifle.

I got them on ebay from a Seller I've had many deals with...all authentic.

I'm glad to hear that. When I was in high school, there was a local Teen who said he had a pair of German motorcycle goggles and something else(boots, maybe). Finally, one day he brougth the goggles to school for us to see. They looked like welders goggles with slightly tinted lenses. I turned them over and printed right on it was "USA". :lol:

That was my first experience with debunking a Fake.

I have to admit that I know nothing about WW2 tanker's & fighter pilot's helmets and goggles.

Steve B)

Here's a nice WWII British helmet... :pdt12:

:woof: Jim

post-36-1157070123_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   h87b.jpg (Size: 81.25 KB / Downloads: 0)

and picture #2......

post-36-1157070208_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   h87.jpg (Size: 51.84 KB / Downloads: 0)

Looks like it's in good shape! :pdt34:

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"