Facebook group for the 157th Engineer Combat Battalion

Marion and all,

Just wanted to let you know I started a Facebook group for the 157th engineers. I thought this would be a nice meeting place for the few 157th engineers that I know of that are on line to catch up with each other and I figure that I might be able to snag a few of the family members of the veterans who may want to share their memories.

Marion, thank you so much for continuing to send out notices when people are searching for information on the 157th. That is making my research so much more interesting and fun! I have said it before but your site is such a valuable tool for connecting with people that you had no idea existed. Now does that make sense??? But thank you so much!

In an effort to make my digitizing of reports and journals easier, one of the things I am doing is posting the events of the day (70 days late!) from the unit journal, after action reports and other material I have collected. I am going to try to post photos and other material appropriate to the dates of the entries.

Please feel free to stop by the Facebook page and bring your comments and expertise. Of course you will still see my posts here when I have more findings!

Thanks!

Brian

Messages In This Thread
Facebook group for the 157th Engineer Combat Battalion - by brian m - 06-06-2014, 10:20 PM