Inspired by an email.... Adding to photo gallery

Thank you Todd and thank you Jim. It's my pleasure. It's not always an easy job, but it's always a worthwhile, rewarding job.

On a related note...

I've known for years I need another scanner in order to scan legal-sized documents, etc. My current Epson flatbed scanner is a real workhorse and has been my undying friend for the last several years, but while it does a great job with pages from a hardback, or simply when I need a few pages copied, it doesn't have the capacity for 8 X 14 sheets. It's also a real bite when I have to scan (let's say 100 pages) of an historical document, for then I have to open the scanner, place the sheet, scan, remove the sheet, place the next sheet,scan...

As you can imagine, it's often a long, tedious process, and therefore many things I'd like to upload to our site, go undone.

So this week I am going to begin searching for a second scanner which allows me to copy larger documents and also has a multiple-feed feature. Imagine how much easier my life could be if I could simply load 50 pages and walk away. It's time to open the wallet and pay for something to make my life a lot easier.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Inspired by an email.... Adding to photo gallery - by Walt's Daughter - 01-25-2012, 10:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Busy right now! Please excuse unanswered email etc - 08-2016 Walt's Daughter 1 4,496 08-25-2016, 10:51 AM
Last Post: CaptO