Future "sister" site www.ww2engineers.com

I am in the PLANNING stages for a "sister" site to VI Corps Combat Engineers. It would have the same exact flavor of the main site because I would use the templates (colors, fonts, etc.), but its focus would be for ALL WWII engineers.

If you look at the main site you will see that it is set up to focus on the 36th, 39th, 540th and 1108th, with photos and history pages for each of them. What I would like to do with future site, is to take all the info I have on the forum for the other engineering units, and create a page for each of the units.

So in other words if you visited the future site, it would have a home page regarding WWII Engineers and each subsequent page would feature the history of the various units. I would basically copy all the info that I have on the units that are now on the forum. This would make it lot easier for people doing searches on the Internet. They wouldn't have to search through the forum topics to find what they are looking for.

Anyway, it's something for the future, but I already purchased a domain name for it. www.ww2engineers.com. Don't try and ACTUALLY GO THERE RIGHT NOW, because there is NO SITE yet. I just have the name reserved.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Messages In This Thread
Future "sister" site www.ww2engineers.com - by Walt's Daughter - 11-16-2006, 10:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revamped Main Site - NEW LOOK!!!! Walt's Daughter 3 5,624 06-23-2017, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter
  191, 864 hits on our main site! Wow! Walt's Daughter 0 3,596 09-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter