War Crimes Tribunal documents, 1945

Here is the English translation. It is addressed to SS Untersturmfuhrer Dr. Sigmund Rasher:

"Dear Dr. Rasher;

Shortly before flying to Oslo, the Reichsfuhrer SS gave me your letter of 15 May, 1941 for partial reply.

I can inform you that prisoners will of course be gladly made available for the high-flight researches. I have informed the Chief of the Security Police of this agreement of the Reichsfuhrer SS, and requested that the competent official will be instructed to get in touch with you.

I want to use this opportunity to extend my cordial wishes to you on the birth of your son.

I shall refer as soon as possible to the second part of your letter.

Heil Hitler!

By order (initials) R Pr

SS-Sturmbannfuhrer "

:woof: To me what is so ghastly about this is that this sick bastard included a "baby greeting" in the paragraph after he has cheerfully agreed to supply victims for torture! Sometimes when I am reading historical documents like this I can hardly believe that it's not science fiction.....that a mere 65 years ago a supposedly "civilized culture" in Europe went completely nuts and tossed human decency out the door from 1933-1945....and beyond, in some cases. On the flip side, it makes me that much more greatful that our fathers and grandfathers stood up to this madness and stopped it in it's evil tracks! :pdt34:

Messages In This Thread
War Crimes Tribunal documents, 1945 - by Dogdaddy - 10-11-2006, 07:38 PM
War Crimes Tribunal documents, 1945 - by Dogdaddy - 11-06-2006, 08:11 PM
War Crimes Tribunal documents, 1945 - by Dogdaddy - 11-25-2006, 06:11 PM
War Crimes Tribunal documents, 1945 - by Dogdaddy - 12-04-2006, 02:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberation of the Netherlands -1945 Plate afc7883 6 10,694 04-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Last Post: bas timmers