NBC segments including footage regarding the 36th Engineers

Recently had the wonderful opportunity to work with Michael Gargiulo, a New York NBC anchor, who called me regarding two segments he was running on May 15 and 16, 2015. It was great seeing the engineers get the exposure they so well deserve.

Many of you will recognize the name and/or the face of Tony Stefanelli, a dear friend and member of the 36th engineers, who turns a very young 100 years of age, later this year.

The segment revolves around the letters of George Parnell, also of the 36th. I've corresponded with his daughter on several occasions, and got to meet her husband Tim, at one of the reunions.

Enjoy!

1st segment

2nd segment

Here's a picture of Michael and Tony.

post-2-0-87286400-1431434156_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   Tony Stefanelli and Michael G NBC anchorman 2015.jpg (Size: 27.82 KB / Downloads: 0)
Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Tony is turning 100?! Holy cow!

I'll have to watch the vids at home. The networks doesn't support Youtube very well here at work.

Maj Todd O. USMC, Retired
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien

Looking forward to October and meeting Tony again along with all my 36th friends.

Colin.

Margi and I are planning a birthday party while we are there. Gonna celebrate the big 100 at the hotel.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  film footage - World War II in Color Walt's Daughter 0 2,591 12-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Walt's Daughter