William Tucci - dans les Vosges

Gerome sent this to me a while back. This is current film footage (mixed with war footage) which was shot in the Vosges. Gerome is the last one interviewed in the film. Here is his email to me explaining the footage.

Note: When you go the the site, you have to scroll down to the 4th post which reads: Sujet : William Tucci, dessinateur américain, dans les Vosges, à propos de sa bande-dessinées sur la Seconde Guerre Mondiale.

F3 : 04/03/08 , then click on the video.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Marion,

I hope all is fine for you, here all is ok, the snows tries to fall again......

Marion, we had the honor to meet and led Billy TUCCI, from New York, he makes a comics book about the SGT ROCK, in the lost bn !!! so, he decided to come here and visit the area of the lost bn.... So I led him, and we call the french TV, cause we though it was important.... and this is a link you can see Billy in the forest of Biffontaine. you will see the water hole, foxholes, Belly Tank, and me...

Sorry I removed the link, for there was a MALWARE virus on the site. I'm sure you and everyone else wer unaware of it. Marion

I wish you and your family a great sunday,

Take care,

Gerome

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon
There's "No Bridge Too Far"

Two newspaper articles:

post-2-1208999523_thumb.jpg

post-2-1208999596_thumb.jpg

Attached Files
.jpg   La_Libert__de_l__Est___Vendredi_7_mars_2008__all_g__.JPG (Size: 126.63 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   La_Libert__de_l__Est__Mercredi_5_mars_2008.JPG (Size: 459.36 KB / Downloads: 0)
Marion J Chard

Ah, Gerome:

There is a malware virus when you visit that link. When I clicked on it, my anti-virus program flashed a warning!!!

Hello Marion,

I hope all is fine for you, here all is ok, the snows tries to fall again......

Marion, we had the honor to meet and led Billy TUCCI, from New York, he makes a comics book about the SGT ROCK, in the lost bn !!! so, he decided to come here and visit the area of the lost bn.... So I led him, and we call the french TV, cause we though it was important.... and this is a link you can see Billy in the forest of Biffontaine. you will see the water hole, foxholes, Belly Tank, and me...

http://meuse.xooit.com/t958-Infos-lorraine...os.htm?start=15

I wish you and your family a great sunday,

Take care,

Gerome

Marion J Chard