Forums
Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew)
+-- Forum: NO BRIDGE TOO FAR - The documentary and more... (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Published articles and more (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: Documentary - No Bridge Too Far (/showthread.php?tid=2111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - colinhotham - 11-23-2010

Well done Marion.

Remember I've seen you in close-up action and know nothing fazes you!!

Colin.

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Frank Gubbels - 11-23-2010

Well Marion.

With never giving up, you created one of the best documentaries about World War 2. I am sure you will give us more and you deserve to get everything you want so if you're missing something. Someone will stand up and help you. You really earn that!

(sorry but I don't know how to say it correctly in English)

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 11-23-2010

To all:

Many thanks for sticking by my side. There's time when I feel well-surrounded by love and affection, and other times I feel so alone. All part of the process, I believe.

Frank, you apologize for your words, when there is no need. I got the beautiful message loud and clear. You did just fine in my book!

Hugs to all,

M1

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Frank Gubbels - 11-23-2010

Well Marion, it was not my intention to apologize for my words but for my grammar. Sometimes it's hard for me to write down what I mean. I want to help you by writing it but don't know if I was using the words correctly.

All the best to you,

Frank

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 12-30-2010

Received this yesterday. A great note to end 2010 on! I wrote back last night and told her I would send one out in today's mail. I am thrilled.

Hello Marion,

My name is Blair and I work for the Society of American Military Engineers (www.same.org) and we are interested in securing a copy of your documentary. In addition to working for this organization I am also a veteran of the US Air Force, having served in Operation Enduring Freedom. I understand that you are willing to provide veterans with a $5 discount on the DVD and would very much appreciate it if you could accommodate me. Please let me know as my organizations Executive Director (Dr. Robert Wolff, Ph.D., P.E.) is eagerly awaiting this disc.

Thank you and Happy New Years!

Ms. Blair

Blair M. Davis

SAME-Administrative Assistant

607 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314

PH: 703-549-3800 Ext 112

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 01-13-2011

I finally got around to sending letters to the local libraries, asking them is they would be interested in obtaining a copy of my documentary. Will keep everyone informed. Would be great to have a few local showings.

Next step is to contact the local newspapers. Ah, baby-steps. So much to do, so little time...This is where I need a part-time assistant.

People sometimes ask, haven't you done this, and this and this yet? Well the answer is I am aware of those things, but only have so much time in my day. They tend to forget I work six days a week, and am not retired. So I continue to do my best.

:pdt12:

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - chambers - 01-22-2011

That's all you can do. You've already done so much more that many of us would ever accomplish.

Give yourself a pat on the back and a coupla "atta girls", you certainly deserve it!!

XOXO

B

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 01-25-2011

Thanks Brooke. Sure was nice waking up to your very sweet post this morning.

In the last couple of weeks I have decided not to get myself too riled up and take it one day at a time. I realize I can't do EVERYTHING, and have to set realistic goals. I know I sometimes push myself too hard, and once in a while have to say, Whoa girl, slow down.

Right now I am back to work on the documentary, and finding some additional wonderful material for part two.

Much love,

M1

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 04-26-2012

If anyone has purchased and/or had a chance to view the documentary and enjoyed it, I sure would appreciate your review on Amazon.com. People really rely on those reviews and it makes a huge difference, for readers are more likely to buy something if they've read positive reviews.

A new friend recently purchased a copy of No Bridge Too Far, and did a review this week. I sure appreciate that, Glenn.

Would also like to thank Colin too. :pdt12:

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Christoph - 07-05-2012

Since 5 minutes I'm a proud owner of the documentary, amazon, postal services and customs were very fast as it was announced for mid-August :clappin: ! Unfortunately it will be August until I'll find the time to view it :wacko: , of course I'll write a review then.

Christoph