Forums
Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew)
+-- Forum: NO BRIDGE TOO FAR - The documentary and more... (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Published articles and more (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: Documentary - No Bridge Too Far (/showthread.php?tid=2111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 07-28-2010

I just got an email confirming my documentary WILL air in the Sept line-up via Bergen Community College's public tv in New Jersey. Don't have any details yet, but how danged exciting is this?

Me and my boys are gonna be on the airwaves. Ya hear that daddy?

:bluejumper:

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - roque_riojas - 07-28-2010

Sure hope it can come to Ks.C. Ks.

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Frank Gubbels - 07-28-2010

Congrat with that Marion. I am thrilled to watch it now!

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 07-28-2010

Danka, gratias and merci to all. Rocky, I hope it will air there too. Wouldn't that be the squirrel's knees? Bee's ain't got knees but the furry little critters do.

:squirrel 4:

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - roque_riojas - 07-29-2010

Danka, gratias and merci to all. Rocky, I hope it will air there too. Wouldn't that be the squirrel's knees? Bee's ain't got knees but the furry little critters do.

:squirrel 4:

If it does I will get some pecans and sit and watch, no walnuts-hard on the teeth, yak yak

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 07-29-2010

I'd like to hear from more than a couple of people on this, but...

I am thinking of taking some quotes from people who wrote to me regarding the documentary, and posting them on the main site on the documentary page. Something like, "This is what they said..."

If you were one who wrote to me via email, or posted comments here, would YOU mind if I posted said comments? Please let me know okay?

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - colinhotham - 08-06-2010

SUPRISE SUPRISE!! Marion.

Late this afternoon a package from Amazon, Lexington, KY arrived - the DVD was here a few weeks ahead of the quoted eta.

I sat for two hours this evening and watched disc one and two. It was a pleasure from start to finish - I would never have expected any more than a highly professional job from you M1 - and so it was. To see all the vets that I'd known only as names on the website, to hear from them and listening to your voice-over was a real treat. So evocative to see so much real combat that I had only seen in the Hollywood version of WW2 and to hear the stories told by the men who experienced them was great. You have done a magnificent job with Part1, now as you will realise I wait Part2 - Sicily.

Colin.

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 08-06-2010

I am so happy it arrived MUCH earlier than expected. I know you were bummed with the stated delivery date from the states. Yikes!

Thank you for purchasing a copy and thank you for your review. I really appreciate your comments.

I am actually creating a new and separate site for No Bridge Too Far, and I plan on having a dedicated page for testimonials. So...I will ask your permission to use yours when the site is completed. May I do so?

Thanks again and yes, I know you eagerly await chapter three - The Sicilian Campaign.

:armata_PDT_01:

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - colinhotham - 08-07-2010

Of course Marion you can use anything that I have contributed to this website, I am only too pleased you want to. I have also put a review of the DVD on the Amazon website which I would like to think might help sales! I note though it is not shown on the UK Amazon site?

Colin.

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 08-07-2010

I really don't know. To be honest I haven't looked at any overseas Amazon sites. THANKS!!!!