Forums
Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew)
+-- Forum: NO BRIDGE TOO FAR - The documentary and more... (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Published articles and more (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: Documentary - No Bridge Too Far (/showthread.php?tid=2111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 07-19-2010

Well I just rented the video (in the market) to a couple who live here in Alger. I was excited; my first rental!

:clappin2:

Hi M1- I figured this would happen and that's why I decided to wait until all 4 parts are completed and you have some "free time" before pestering you for an autograph.

Oh I don't mind signing for you if you send it along. It was just the fact that I was being bombarded by quite a few people who wanted me to order for them, sign them and then ship them. It didn't seem like a big deal at the time, until I sat down to coordinate everything, and realized I would not be able to do this on a mass scale. Plus I would have to tear the plastic off of each disk, dismantle, sign, and... :kermit:

I will not mind signing if you send it to me, for it will be one at a time.

Happy to do this for a friend...

Marion

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Frank Gubbels - 07-19-2010

I can't order one by amazon because I can't pay with paypal and I don't have a creditcard. Did I miss something or is Amazon the only place I can buy the dvd. I went back in the posts here but couldn't find an other site where I can order the dvd.

Sorry if I have missed it.

Frank

Ya, it's pretty difficult to buy online without a credit card, for many places still do not accept Pay Pal pmts.

I don't think my E-Store does either, unfortunately. I won't be getting another shipment in for another week or so. I'm currently out of DVD's on my end. I would be happy to ship you one when they arrive.

Oh, just for your information, the link was posted for the E-Store in this topic (July 8). The information is also on our home page and on the documentary page, both on the main site.

:armata_PDT_01:

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Frank Gubbels - 07-19-2010

I missed that post or didn't understand it but thank you very much for your reply Marion. I really want to buy a dvd from you.

Best wishes,

Frank

Can you send me your mailing address please, as I do not have it in my Gmail rolodex.

thanks

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 07-20-2010

Vee, let me know when your package arrives. I mailed it yesterday!!! Look out France, here I come....

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - verow - 07-20-2010

Vee, let me know when your package arrives. I mailed it yesterday!!! Look out France, here I come....

Dear Marion

you're a sweetie ! I let you know when it arrives! I am very impatient !!

From France with all my Love

Vee :heartpump:

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 07-21-2010

Ah, I have caught up for now and it's a good feeling. I hope no one thinks I DON'T want to sign for my friends; I do. It's just easier if they trickle in slowly! :pdt12:

My love to all who ordered one and who are going to order one.

I've already received a couple of reviews from the veterans this week, and was pleased to hear they loved what they saw. They are the audience I am aiming to please for it's FOR THEM. Thank you for believing in me.

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Dogdaddy - 07-21-2010

Hello M1,

No hurry at all on the signing :puter:

Hugs,

DD