Forums
Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew)
+-- Forum: NO BRIDGE TOO FAR - The documentary and more... (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Published articles and more (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: Documentary - No Bridge Too Far (/showthread.php?tid=2111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 06-04-2010

Thanks Colin. I sure have enjoyed our friendship along the way, and I DO appreciate your support. Sure means a lot!

I am sitting here laughing at myself right now, for am listening to one last narrative of mine, and hearing on part made me bust out laughing. Ewwww, I said to myself, what were you thinking? :groan: At least I can still laugh at myself, for it I couldn't, I would be swinging from the rafters right about now. :lol: If I don't re-do these couple of sentences, I would be CRINGING every time I heard them in the future. EGAD!!!

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Frank Gubbels - 06-04-2010

Take your time for this to do it correctly Marion. Like Collin said: You're always in our mind.

Regards,

Frank

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 06-04-2010

Ya, I DO want to make sure it's as good as it can be. I surely don't want to ship it with errors which can easily be fixed. There's no excuse for sloppiness.

Have a TV station who may be interested. The gentleman is supposed to get back with me next week. That is exciting!!!

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Frank Gubbels - 06-04-2010

I hope everything will come together for you Marion This news is really exciting. I ope they will broadcast it.

Frank

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 06-09-2010

Trying to get past any technical glitches before I can send to publisher. VERY time-consuming.

It takes about an hour to burn an ISO disk to hard drive for each chapter, then it has to be rendered to a DVD, which takes more time. Then I view and if I find any problems, I have to correct them and start the entire process all over again. Sigh!

Just finished an ISO run a few minutes ago, and now have to burn to DVD to watch later today. Oh GOD, wish me luck. I hope this is the final run....

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Frank Gubbels - 06-09-2010

You did a helluva job Marion. I do hope there won't be any problems from now on.

Good luck.

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 06-09-2010

My stomach is about in knots right now. Just need to get over this hurdle so I can work on rest of project. Oh please God!???

:blush:

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Walt's Daughter - 06-17-2010

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

The documentary went out to the publisher today. Can you believe it? I keep having to pinch myself. I sure hope everyone here will share in my joy. I am on top of the world today.

It will take about 10 days to get a proofing copy and if I am happy with it, then all systems are go.

The set will be available on an E-Store for all of you, and to the general public via Amazon.com

I will keep you posted when it becomes available.

:wav::wave::wave2::pdt12::pdt34:

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - Frank Gubbels - 06-17-2010

I read it on Facebook Marion and believe me, we all share your joy.

Documentary - No Bridge Too Far - ColBill - 06-17-2010

Marion,

This is terrific news !! We are anxious to see the final results.

Thanks for all your hard work .All of us are cheering for you .

Bill