Forums
Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous Topics (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Forum: Our "VI Corps Family" Photos (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members (/showthread.php?tid=1975)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - Walt's Daughter - 08-17-2008

Talk about sh---y timing! EGAD!

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - Walt's Daughter - 09-03-2008

Two more of Rocky. I'll let him tell the story! :armata_PDT_01:

post-2-1220492845_thumb.jpg

post-2-1220492861_thumb.jpg

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - roque_riojas - 09-03-2008

Two more of Rocky. I'll let him tell the story! :armata_PDT_01:

Pic. on left was taken inside an Apache Hilo. That was quite and experience to look inside and picture all the men

that rode in there going to a jump off point somewhere in the jungle in Vietnam.

Not much to say about the other pic. The stewardess spotted me and saw my cap, WW11 so shecame over

and gave me a hug and said sweetly,"Thank you for your service", so Being a gentleman I hugged her and for

a minute I couldn't breathe. That plane flew in WW11 to different places selling WAR BONDS.

This was at an Air Show in Kansas City,Mo. One thing that shook the crowd was when a P-51 Mustang flew

by the grandstand at top speed and just underneath this fighter jet flew just barely above stalling speed.

QUITE A SHOW THAT WAS. AND THE PERFUME WAS TERRIFIC. THIS "OLE DOGGIE" WUZ IN HEAVEN FOR A SHORT.

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - chambers - 09-03-2008

What a smile, Rocky :armata_PDT_37:

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - CaptO - 09-30-2008

Being a gentleman I hugged her and for a minute I couldn't breathe. . . THIS "OLE DOGGIE" WUZ IN HEAVEN FOR A SHORT.

Sir! You better be careful - at your age, that much excitement, and you may be in Heaven for longer than just a short while!

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - roque_riojas - 09-30-2008

Sir! You better be careful - at your age, that much excitement, and you may be in Heaven for longer than just a short while!

WHAT A WAY TO GO !!!! HELL AT MY AGE, I KNEW TRICKS THAT I WON'T WRITE ABOUT. OR SAY AFTER THIS PIC WAS TAKEN.

EXCEPT A BUTTON POPPED AND HIT ME ON THE MOUTH, 'NUF SAID. thisoledogfacestillhaswhatis needed. The Rock

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - CaptO - 09-30-2008

You're my hero, you ol' doggie!!

arg-bulldog-tailwag-url.gif

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - verow - 10-01-2008

Rocky ! you are very HANDSOMEST :rolleyes: !! And in very good company !!

VEE ;)

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - Walt's Daughter - 11-03-2008

Posting for Rocky...

Martha got me drinking coffee after the,"Hispanic Day", Parade.

the Parade was about a mile long. Oct. 17 Rocky

post-2-1225710064_thumb.jpg

Photos of our WWII Veteran Forum Members - CaptO - 11-03-2008

If I look as good at your age, I'll be a lucky man!