Forums
My articles & book(s) - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew)
+-- Forum: NO BRIDGE TOO FAR - The documentary and more... (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Published articles and more (http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/forumnew/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: My articles & book(s) (/showthread.php?tid=1148)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

My articles & book(s) - ND-Jim - 03-25-2006

Marion

Move ove Heminway,here comes a steamroller. I'll be

Looking for this book locally.

Good Luck-No finer person

than you-Congratulations

Jim Hennessey

87th-Inf.Div.

My articles & book(s) - Walt's Daughter - 03-25-2006

I better call Chris Anderson and have him take a second look at this Idea ! There will be no living with Marion Now!

Whoa Jiggs! Gee, you may be right. Okay, stand in line and maybe I'll talk to ya. :lol::lol: Ya, tell Chris he's created a monster. Shouldn't let crazy Sicilian/Polish women into the magazine. May be hazardous to everyone's health. :lol::lol:

Al, Jim, Brooke and Cindy - Thanks y'all (Brooke notice the southern verbiage) :lol: It makes me feel good to be surrounded by such well-respected well-wishers. Love you guys. You brighten my days! :wub:

My articles & book(s) - chambers - 03-25-2006

Marion,

I'll learn you some of that hillbily talk yet!!

My articles & book(s) - Walt's Daughter - 03-25-2006

Yup, we'll have to sit a spell do a bit of gossipin', I mean exchangin' "ideers". :lol::drinkin: We'll sit on front porch with the :woof::woof: and idlyly watch the world drift by... Don't "forgit" the moonshine. On second thought; don't you dare bring that! :lol:

My articles & book(s) - chambers - 03-25-2006

:drinkin: a little 'shine is good for the blood flow!

Hey, maybe Chuck could take us for a ride on the tricycle!!

Brooke

My articles & book(s) - Walt's Daughter - 04-13-2006

I may have screwed up big time here. Ah a beginers writer's lesson...

I got the contract from WWII Mag today and after reading it, I sent an email to Mike at Army Engineer Mag. This is what I wrote. Sigh! :o

---------

Mike:

I think I may have a problem here, but I hope not!!!!

WWII Magazine wants to publish my article too, but today they sent me a contract and it states:

"...and that story has not been previously published in any form."

I did not realize that this would be a problem. Any suggestions? I hope you can advise me. They were going to print my article in September 2006.

Sincerely,

Marion J Chard

Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek

540th Combat Engineer

www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com

My articles & book(s) - Walt's Daughter - 04-13-2006

Just spoke with Mike Morgan. We are going to defer the publication until fall, since that won't interfere with my contract to WWII Mag. Thank God I caught it in time. My guardian angel once again shines down upon my meager soul. Thank you -o-

Thank you Mike! Ahhhh.....

My articles & book(s) - Walt's Daughter - 06-13-2006

Sorry, couldn't contain my excitement today. Got the latest issue of WWII Mag and realized that my article will be in next month's release. Can't wait. Now it's starting to feel like reality! :bluejumper:

My articles & book(s) - Dogdaddy - 06-14-2006

Congratulations are in order! I subscribe to World War II magazine also, so I will be looki ng forward to next month too! :pdt34:

:woof: Jim

My articles & book(s) - Walt's Daughter - 06-14-2006

Danka! It's nice to have fans!! :lol: