Forums

Full Version: Touching Christmas Tale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

If you read the post previous to this one regarding Benjamin Joy, then you'll recognize the name. His wife just sent me this lovely article that was posted in their local community school's newsletter. Merry Christmas all!

-----------------------------

BenJoy.jpg

JoyKids.jpg

Updates on Ben!

Ben sent me this email today. He is okay. Please keep him in your prayers. Oh and BTW, he did get to spend time with his family at Christmas! :clappin:

Just a quick letter to let you know that I am in Kuwait. I have been here for 3 days. Sometime in the next week I will begin the 800 mile trek north to Mosul, Iraq. I cant say when or exactly where we are going (securtiy reasons). I will try and keep you informed as much as possible and of course when time permits.

SSG. Benjamin Joy

B. Co. 113th. Engineer Bn.

"Essayons"

LynetteBen.jpg

The whole family!

BenandFamily.jpg

Lynette sent this to me too. Talk about precious moments. -_-

Did I ever email you this? Our 9 year old daughter wrote this on our glass sliding door the day after her dad deployed. It is the most the most precious thing I think I have ever read. It immediatly brought tears to my eyes. I had no idea she was writting this. She hasn't talked much about her dad leaving, but now I know she is praying to God to keep him safe and protect him. I am so proud of her! Hope you enjoy it!

Lynette

DearGod.jpg