Forums

Full Version: 12 O'Clock High
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Does any one know if 12O'Clock High has tapes for rent or sale. Many have asked that question. Any answer General.? That picture has the best beginning shots of any movie. Riding a bike up to old closed Aif Field

The "Twelve O'clock High" television series ran from 1964 to 1967 for 78 episodes (imdb.com). According to George Thomas of the Akron Beacon Journal the rights are still owned by 20th Century Fox Television.

This series deserves to be re-released on DVD!

Picture of Robert Lansing as General Frank Savage in "Twelve O'clock High"

the greatest.

Well, I went to NetFlix and they have the original movie, but I don't see the TV series shown. Will keep looking for ya.

:rolleyes:

chucktoo1926

You were on the right tract PAPA CADET, but, in the movie "Twelve o'clock high",

The movie starts out with Dean Jagger buying a vase of a bandaged one eyed bandit, which he recognized as his squadrens mascot. he peddals his bike down this desolate country road when he suddenly stops, and goes up to this fence and stares. In time, the field , covered with overgrowth, becomes transformed, There is the sound of a motor reving up. then another one revs it engines, and then the sound of many engines revering up and then the grassy field clears away and you are back in time. the din is ear shattering. planes begin taking off and without realizing it you are there with the men who will take you along with them on their journey to to who knows where. A great movie showing the strain on BOYS who wondered if the next mission would be their last. The lead in to amovie is to me

the greatest in movie history.If you have seen it, you KNOW what I mean.

Chucktoo