Forums

Full Version: ANY questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

OK Guys,

I"m running out of gas! I just went through the list of stories I have posted and I find I have already posted just about all the good WWII stories worth posting.

Any suggestions on a subject I might know about would be welcomed! As you probably know, I participated in 6 WWII Campaigns, from Anzio to Berchtesgaden, plus 6 months of German occupation duty, all with the 7th Inf. Reg't, 3rd Inf Div.

I like this Forum and any suggestions on subject will be welcomed.

Russ Cloer

Well Russ, since you worked almost side by side with my dad's regiment and VI Corps, I would love to hear little details about the campaigns. I am really interested in Anzio since it was such a LONG and grueling campaign, so let's start there. Then we can play it by ear. I know I have all kinds of questions and I'm sure our other readers do too.

So I guess jump in with anything you remember about that campaign, and we'll see where it goes. Thank you for offering. You really make a difference on this forum. I for one am glad to have you here!

Hello Mr. Cloer, over the past couple days I have been reading your bio. I finished it up this morning and just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all you have done and continue to do by being here on this website today.

Sir, you have indeed been through hell and back.

Hugs,

Brooke

Russ is also recuperating from a hospital stay and we are all hoping he will be back on the forum again soon.

Take care Russ. We miss you buddy! :wub:

Oh my, I do hope he is feeling better soon.

Brooke