Forums

Full Version: Thoughts and Prayers for Carl Furtado - 36th Engineer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Thoughts and prayers for my "adopted dad", Carl Furtado, proud member of the WWII 36th Engineers, who at 95, is recovering from a bout with pneumonia. He is at home and quickly healing, but it's a long process when you're up in years.

Thanks everyone.

post-2-0-30747300-1435156224_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-82558900-1435156231_thumb.jpg

Marion, I was so worried when I saw the subject line for this post. At 95, no sickness is a trifle. I hope he gets better very soon.

Carl, please get well soon!

I go with your concerns too Marion and wish Carl well. These WW2 vets are a strong breed and that will help in his recovery. We also need him in October at the Reunion as well !

Colin.

I know every day you, Margi and I pray that we will be with our boys in October. Every day brings us closer.

Carl is mending well and we are looking forward to seeing him in October.

Great to hear!

I know it's such a huge relief. Don't know what I would do without him. He's my adopted "earthly" dad. :love:

Thoughts and prayers for Carl Furtado, WWII veteran, wonderful friend and my adopted father on earth. 2016 hasn't been kind to him so far, but he's back on the mend. Get well buddy, I need you.

He was back in the hospital again, but is now home.

Get well soon, sir!

Best wishes and prayers to Carl from Holland.

Pages: 1 2