Forums

Full Version: 36th/540th Engineer Reunion 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well plans are coming together. We are selecting between two hotels right now and will let everyone know when things are finalized. Should know within the next couple of days.

Dates as they stand today: Oct 14th-18th, 2015 and will take place in the greater Philly, PA area.

:pdt12:

36th Engineer Reunion Info - October 14th - 18th, 2015

Abraham Lincoln Reading Room
100 North Fifth Street - Reading, PA 19601
610-372-3700

http://www.abrahamlincolnreadinghotel.com/

· Registered under - WWII Veteran’s Reunion/36th Engineers

· Room rate - $99.00 per night (plus tax) regardless of choice
You can request king, two queens, connecting rooms, suites...
All rooms have refrigerators and microwave ovens
Check-in - 3 PM Check-out - noon

· Deadline to register - August 31, 2015

· Complimentary continental breakfast served daily

· Complimentary hospitality suite

· Free parking

NOTE:

After you make your reservation, please contact Marion Chard via phone or email, so she may add your name to the rooming list. This list will be turned into the hotel sales manager on last day of registration.

77 days to go to us meeting in Reading, PA for this years reunion at the Abraham Lincoln Hotel !!

Colin. :smwave:

YEAH!!! Just heard from the new colonel this morning. He has booked his room and will be there on Saturday. The new CSM will be with us from Thursday to Sunday. Wonderful news!!!

Oh so close...heading out to Pittsburgh tomorrow, then onto Reading on Wednesday...

Okay have the first of the pics ready for viewing. Waiting for more from some of the other attendees.

Unfortunately my camera has been misbehaving and a few of the shots aren't up to par as far as I'm concerned.

Margi Johnson also contributed some of hers. Very grateful and thank you.

Enjoy!

So good looking through the photos and bringing back such great memories Marion.

Colin.

It looks like great fun. That is the only regret I have about being over here in Okinawa is that I haven't been able to make any of the recent reunions. Well I move next year but to where? I sure don't know!

The reunion looks an awesome time. Tell the fellows hello and "Lookin' good!" for me if you talk to them!

To me Todd this was the best reunion I have attended of the 5 I've been to and the location and hotel worked fine. Lets hope your next tour will be in the USA so that next year we can all meet you again, wherever it takes place. Mind you a trip to Okinawa for a reunion would be quite something!

Colin.