Forums

Full Version: Added seven new tunes to the jukebox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Added seven new songs to the Jukebox, today. Hope you enjoy them.

Dear Marion,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..... After receiving your Christmas email, I got checking the "jukebox" looking to see if the songs I sent to you made it to the collection. I didn't see them. So I checked my "sent" email folder and much to my surprise that email was not there. I guess I goofed when sending the list to you. Let me try again.

There's A Star-Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere Jimmy Wakely DECCA-6059

Bell Bottom Trousers Kay Kyser And His Orchestra COLUMBIA-36801

A Slip Of The Lip Duke Ellington And His Famous Orchestra Feat. Ray Nance Victor-1528

I Wish That I Could Hide Inside This Letter Lawrence Welk And His Orchestra Decca-4428

G.I. Stomp COUNT BASIE & HIS ORCH V-DISC -034

The Squadron Song Captain Glenn Miller and the AAFTC Orchestra V-Disc-144-A God Bless.

Ed Alleger Volunteer National Military History Center Auburn, IN

Marion's Note: I got everything on your list, but the Star-Spangle song and I Wish song I have, are by a different artists.

notes.jpg

Hello Marion,

Your site is always fabulous. I have a request. The Pathfinder Richardson, 508PIR, told that he had a Tommy Dorsey's song in mind when he bailed out of the plan, 6 june 44 morning. The title was: "What is this thing called love". I would like to hear it on your Jukebox, if you find it. Thank you in advance. Merry Christmas and Happy new year, a great 2014 year for you and yours.

Joel Baret

Marion's Note: Happy to comply. Greetings to Europe!