Forums

Full Version: Farewell to Vincent J. Consiglio - 291st Engineer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

My condolences to Tony on the loss of his father, Vinnie. He's now with all the great engineers who preceded him.

http://www.amigonefu...anda-NY/1222409

CONSIGLIO - VINCENT J.

July 3, 2013, age 90, beloved husband of the late Ruth Monica (nee Hurley) Consiglio; loving father of Mary (Dale) Hill, Christ (Corine) Consiglio, Josette Consiglio-Hough, Vincent Consiglio, Ruth (Ron) Tinney, Patrick (Lea) Consiglio, Edith (Harry) Withey and Anthony (Laura) Consiglio; cherished grandfather of 13 grandchildren and one great granddaughter; caring brother of Joseph (late Frances) Consiglio and the late Santo Consiglio; also survived by nieces and nephews. The family will be present on Monday and Tuesday from 2-4 and 7-9 PM at the (Tonawanda Chapel) AMIGONE FUNERAL HOME, INC., 2600 Sheridan Drive (corner of Parker Blvd), where prayers will be offered on Wednesday at 9:45 AM, followed by a Mass of Christian Burial celebrated from St. Andrew Church at 10:30 AM. Friends invited. WWII Veteran, 291st Combat Engineer, Omaha Beach landing D-Day, received the Bronze Star with Valor - Battle of the Bulge, Lives Saved in Defense of Malmedy, Belgium. Please share your condolences at www.AMIGONE.com - See more at: http://www.amigonefu...h.m9YgDEGy.dpuf

Farewell, sir! Thank you for what you did so many years ago.

Marion,

Happy to say that on Saturday April 12th at 2pm, France officially awarded Dad posthumously with the Chevalier (Legion of Honor).

Here is what I have for 291st reunion info from PJMartin (see attachment)

Thanks again

Tony

Marion's note. I placed the info for the 2014 291st Engineer reunion, in the reunion section of our forum

marion

anything for 2017

kitty

I don't run the reunions, so I have no idea. People send me info when something happens. Most units no longer meet.