Forums

Full Version: Still alive and well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

civilwargal

Hi there,

It has been ages since I've been here! I have not dropped off the earth. Just a lot of different things. The end of last year I got really sick with a kidney infection and was hospitalized for about a week. I was a little sluggish for a while, so it was just work and rest. I am totally recovered. I still am part of a Civil War Musical group, involved in my Civil War Roundtable, I started playing ukelele and joined a uke group. I took a Powerpoint class, a soup making course and Tai Chi so far this year. I'm also knitting and crocheting for my church. Managed to squeeze a trip to Tenn. to see my best friend from Junior High who is in very bad health.

Glad to see a lot of the usual suspects here. Hope that you are all well.

Hey there girlfriend. Wow, have I missed you. :pdt12: Sorry you've had some problems, but it sure sounds like you are bouncing right back. Good to hear.

Ya, things are pretty much the same around here, but very pleased to report, we've had a bunch of new members since your last visit. That warms my heart.

All the best,

M1

Thanks for the update Darlene, we`ve missed you.