Forums

Full Version: Living Members of Company A 324th Combat Engineers- 99th Infantry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

laurenbeagregory

Looking for any living members of this (grandpa's) unit, please contact me here.

Thank you!

Lauren

Lauren, did anyone ever get in touch with you?????

Lauren, I am doing research for a friend of mine in Europe, who is trying to help a member of Co A. The soldiers name is Clayton Christensen and he is alive and well and planning a trip to Belgium in Dec 2014. I will see if I can put you in touch with him.

I wrote to Patrick and sent him your email address. Told him you would love getting back in contact with Mr C.

Lauren:

I have been in touch with Doris (via Patrick), and I just wrote to thank her. I forwarded her email to you, and included within, is the telephone number of Mr C. I'm sure the two of you will have lots to catch-up on, and that is will be a very happy and tearful reunion.

God bless,

M

Lauren just wrote to me yesterday,

Hi Marion....

Am thinking you already know but just incase... I spoke to Clayton Christensen just now and he told me when he was in Belgium this winter they awarded him the bronze star and the silver is coming!! I did a little dance for him im over the moon thrilled!!!

Lauren