Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Colin!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dear Colin, a very happy birthday to you today my friend. I am so pleased we get to see each other exactly a week from today. How exciting! We shall have a toast then of your choice, whether it be a spot of tea or...

Hugs from America!!!

M1

:pdt12::happybirthday3:

Marion, thank you very much for your kind wishes. I'm counting the days till we meet again at the reunion along with all the other friends we have there. But the toast will be to you, Margi, John and all the others working to make this reunion the best ever!

Hugs back from the UK

Colin.

Just for you!

post-2-0-58037600-1346928910_thumb.jpg

Happy Birthday Colin! I'm not sure I believe how old our site says you are, but if it is correct you are looking really good! I am sad that we won't get to hang out together again like last year at the reunion, however. In any case, here's wishing you a happy birthday from somewhere in the Pacific!

DSC_0097.JPG

Ah, the three of us. So sweet!!! Ya, I can't believe the age either. Me thinks he is fibbing and at least 10 years younger!!!!

Thank you Todd and yes the number is correct !

Colin.

Happy Birthday Colin post-304-0-67648100-1346976578_thumb.jpg

Thank you Larry.

Colin.

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I'm late :)