Forums

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPT O.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

colinhotham

:happybirthday3:

Best wishes to you Todd, I hope is all going well with your move. We will miss having you with us in September but you will be in our thoughts over that weekend.

Colin.

Ah, you beat me to it! LOL!

How's this for a birthday greeting! Since you're living in Okinawa now!!!!!

お誕生日おめでとう主要トッド

And from Bart, our resident chalk-king!

post-2-0-32094200-1340711562_thumb.jpg

Arigato gazaimasu!

We just got our internet up and running today (we had been out since we left our hotel on Monday) so I'm a little behind on mu posting. So far, we have been getting things settled alright. We are now in a house on base, got cars, have internet, a new TV (a 42” Sharp LED we got on sale), cable and our island phones. Getting around is still sometimes a challenge, but we have a map that helps a lot. The food is really good, but we haven’t had a lot of time to go out and eat since we just got our cars last Friday and have a lot to do since then.

There’s still a lot to do before we are totally settled. Our 1st shipment of stuff comes this Saturday but we will have to wait until July 15th+/- for the larger shipment. We have some loaner furniture until then. The house itself is small but nice and is well maintained. It has a washer, drier, dishwasher and fridge. Just have to work on getting the kids to keep the doors closed. It’s way too humid to leave them open.

Not much to post in the ways of pictures. We did see Mt. Fuji on the way in:

IMG_1525.JPG

Beautiful pic! Ya, you are experiencing so many changes at once. It must feel overwhelming at times, even for you; someone who is used to change.