Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Enrico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A very happy birthday to one of my new buddies, Enrico from Italy. Oh no, it's the BIG 30th today! Hang in there buddy! :zelda:

Buon compleanno caro amico. Vi auguro una buona salute, buoni amici e una vita lunga.

:happybirthday2:

Thank you M1,

I must say, that impressed me more the 25th birthday, because it represents one quarter of a century, but even 30 is not so bad lol! :D

Grazie!

Oh no, it's the BIG 30th today!

30? No probablem! It doesn't even start to get hard to get out of bed until you're at least 32 or 33!

Happy Birthday!

italian-boopbirthday1.jpg

Ok.... LOL .... It means that in this 2-3 years, I will have to do everything that I have never done before..... LOL

Thanks Capt :pdt34:

Thank you M1,

I must say, that impressed me more the 25th birthday, because it represents one quarter of a century, but even 30 is not so bad lol! :D

Grazie!

Hi Enrico,

30 is indeed not-so-bad, in fact I'd be most happy to swap with you...In three months I will turn 60.

:happybirthday:

Very late .... However, thanks Dogdaddy! I know what you mean :D, I'm more young, but you're still young... (at the end what matters is how we feel young inside, no?) ;)