Forums

Full Version: Preview of a new Margraten documentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Frank Gubbels

I haven't been around for a long time but I thought I might share this with you. Last May, a few days before Memorial Day, two American students came to Holland to make a documentary about the adoption program in Margraten. I was one of the lucky people who were asked to do an interview. Here is the preview. I am looking forward to see the complete documentary next spring.

It's on Facebook but as far I know open for everyone who wants to watch it:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10150357081858145

Regards,

Frank

Thanks Frank. Took a look at the preview this morning. I too am looking forward to seeing this documentary. As they stated, it is so important to put a face to a name and not just let them be mere NUMBERS.

That's so true Marion. You can see me at 1:06 :D. It's strange to hear my own voice.

Ah, it is so cool to see my buddy. YEAH! Glad you could be part of it. I'm so proud of you.

Yes, it is WEIRD hearing your own voice. Sometimes I'm still taken aback when I listen to my documentary. It was also INTERESTING to hear my voice on the interview which was conducted on Monday on internet radio. It's like; THAT'S ME! :walk:

That's so true Marion. You can see me at 1:06 :D. It's strange to hear my own voice.

Good to finally see you. Maybe one day I can get stationed in Europe, who knows. If so, I know I already have lots of friends there!

If you are stationed here I will help with visits over the battlefields. Of course I will guide you around in "my" area.

Regards,

Frank