Forums

Full Version: Hello Jim ,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi Jim ,

Marion told me that you received a strange message from me! It wasn't from me !! There are many of my friends who have received of messages that I did not send ! I am very to annoy and angry !!

Love Vee

I placed a warning in the BE AWARE AND BEWARE section about being HACKED, a few weeks ago. Seems this is happening to a lot of people, Vee. I get these quite often now. Yes, they look like they're coming from friends and family, but..

Sorry you had to go through this. It's sad when these idiots have nothing better to do with their time. :machinegun:

Vee, when you get a new email address, please let me know.

Hi Jim ,

Marion told me that you received a strange message from me! It wasn't from me !! There are many of my friends who have received of messages that I did not send ! I am very to annoy and angry !!

Love Vee

Hello Vee-

I knew right away that you wouldn't have sent that link to me, so don't worry about that. Things like this are one of the main reasons I don't belong to Facebook or similar 'Social Websites.

BTW... It's good to hear from you again ! :huggybears:

hugs,

Jim (Dogdaddy)