Forums

Full Version: Many thanks to SonofaMP - my dad's framed history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Larry:

Imagine my surprise when a large package arrived in the mail today, addressed from you. Upon opening I found the following.

I can't thank you enough. I got tears in my eyes when I showed it to hubby. That was so thoughtful and greatly appreciated!!!

I am scanning the unframed one, as I can't get the whole frame in the scanner to show everyone.

:huggybears: :huggybears:

post-2-0-82775500-1313696385_thumb.jpg

M

That goes to show you,how much you mean to

your Vet family.Great gift I applaud you

Sonofamp. Cherish it, Marion it is something

well worth owning. God Bless Yoy And Your Web-Site.

One Of Your Grateful WW2 Vets

Jim Hennessey-87th-Inf.Div.

Thanks Jim. Nice words.

Your welcome Marion,and thank you Jim for the kind words. it was just a little project i thought up with too much time on my hands. I have 5 done so far for my family members. The unframed one you scanned was one of the test printings on plain paper. I had tested printing on several types/colors of paper and i think the Antique Hand Laid Ivory paper the framed one is printed on looked best in the frame. It`s acid-free archival quality paper so it should last.

It`s even hard to get a digital pic to show the paper color as you can see in the plaque for my dad.

post-304-0-20110000-1313715610_thumb.jpg

How cool is that? Nice work, Larry!