Forums

Full Version: Mom Chard's Memorial slide show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

We had Lee's mom's Memorial Service this past weekend, and it was very lovely. Many of you know she passed on a few months ago.

I created a slideshow in her honor. It includes photos from the 30's and 40's - pre-dad! ha-ha!

My two sister-in-laws created lovely collage boards which were displayed at the hall, and featured many photos I had never even seen before. It was great.

Here's the link to my slide show. It's a photodex presentation, so it may require a small/safe download to your computer first.

Enjoy!

Tribute to Mom - The Early Days

Marion that was a really great and interesting tribute to you mum. As always so professionally done as we have come to expect of you, I admire you dedication to "getting it right"!

I would like to think I can watch it again with you in September and have you giving a description of the people and places involved.

Full of nostalgia, especially for you I know, but also for someone who lived through that era too !!

Thank you,

Colin.

Thanks for your thoughtful and kind words. I'm glad you took the time to watch it.

I started a family photo gallery last night. It only has one folder right now, and it's THOSE photos and many more of mum's.

Here's the link:

http://www.thechards.com/imagevue/?p=gallery#/content/start/

I have tons of photos to scan and/or upload yet. This will be fun. It's about time I began sharing this with our family.