Forums

Full Version: 341st Engineer Regimental book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

You never know where your next tidbit will come from. This is proven over and over again.

While watching tv with hubby this evening, a call came in, and I decided to grab it before it went to voice-mail. So glad I did...

A gentleman named William Frake called to tell me about a 341st regimental book on Ebay. Said he saw my site and thought this might be of interest to me. Ah, that's for sure.

His father was a member of the 2nd Rangers. He has met many of the veterans and also lived in Europe for several years. He has a strong love for the history and the men, just as we do.

Well, as soon as I hung up the phone, I went to Ebay, saw it and bought it. Another great acquisition. Here's the link in case anyone would like a sneak peak.

341st Regimental book - 1946

William it was great meeting you via the phone this evening. I look forward to talking with you again, and yes, you can rest assured I will keep an eye open for any unusual items from the 2nd Rangers.

You made my night!

:waving: