Forums

Full Version: Honda's U3-X Personal Mobility Concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Honda's U3-X Personal Mobility Concept

This is so cool guys and gals. Man, I want one!!!

Anyone else seen WALL-E? If not, you absolutely have to. It is a great commentary on the Western way of life. It answers the question, "What would happen if we let technology do everything for us? Why, we wouldn't even need to talk to the person next to us because we can text them! Hurray!" It also has an environmental message that actually didn't annoy me. It wasn't heavy-handed and as Americans (especially) we do create a huge amount of trash. That is something we need to address. Anyway, check it out if you haven't.

The U3-X? Seems like it is a first step in looking like the humans in the movie! [i will admit it is pretty cool, though!]

Ya, it is pretty cool.

Loved that movie btw, and yes, I didn't get annoyed with the message either. We create WAY too much trash. It's really appalling.

Think of all the NEW packaging out there. You literally get a two inch by two inch product encased in a package ten by ten, with cardboard wrapped in un-openable plastic. Crazy.

In times when everyone is screaming "Go Green" "Recycle", I see more waste now than ever before.

But back to the topic, I would love to have one of these.