Forums

Full Version: EVERYMAN'S WAR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I would like to recommend renting on Netflix a great movie titled "Everyman's War". This movie was made by Oregon Filmmaker Thad Smith and his screenwriter brother Craig, to honor their father's real-life legacy and involvement in The Battle of The Bulge. This is a small independent movie and one of the very best I've ever had the pleasure of watching. It is the true story of Don Smith, a soldier that served in the 94th Infantry Division in WWII and was wounded during the battle of The Bulge. I liked this movie in particular because the focus was on one man's experience rather than just another movie about the Bulge. I rented it from Netflix,so I don't know if it's available in most DVD rental places, but it's really a GREATmovie! (Nigel gives it two paws up!) :armata_PDT_37:

http://www.everymanswarthemovie.com/

I would love to see this movie looks so good !!

Vee

Lee said it sounded familiar but said we would definitely rent it from NetFlix anyway. So, looking forward to it. Thanks for the review.

Lee just placed this on our Netflix queue.

I watched it on the instant option on Netflix last night. I hijacked Eddie's account since he is over seas and isn't using it anyway, lol!

Great flick, A+