Forums

Full Version: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I would like to wish a very Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's on this forum! I was fortunate to have a wonderful Dad who I loved and respected deeply myself and I will always honor his memory in each and every day of my own life. the longer I live the more I realize just how blessed our family was to have this wonderful man in our lives .

THANK YOU DAD! :heartpump:

your loving son,

Jim

Just turned on my computer today. Ya, I know, it's almost 6:00 PM, but have been busy working outdoors with hubby for most of day. He was installing benches and shelving in my new "SHE-SHED", yes, alias tool shed. This way he will have more room in his MAN-SHED, and we can move all my gardening/yard stuff, etc., into mine. Cool!

We had fun outside because it was such a beautiful day today. Perfect. I worked on a couple of my flower beds, including laying a ton of mulch.

I want to wish all the dads out there a very HAPPY FATHER's Day, and am delighted Dogdaddy started this post.

I too had a wonderful dad, and feel very blessed to this day.

Hugs,

M1