Forums

Full Version: donations to active soldiers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Does anyone have any specific information on donating goods to soldiers? More importatnly an address to mail it to??

My mom got some things from her work that need to be mailed. I went to anysoldier.com and I can't make much sense out of that website.

Please help!

Thanks,

B

Does anyone have any specific information on donating goods to soldiers? More importatnly an address to mail it to??

My mom got some things from her work that need to be mailed. I went to anysoldier.com and I can't make much sense out of that website.

Please help!

Thanks,

B

Brooke---log on to "disabled american veterans", You might find what you are looking for. Rocky

Thanks Rocky, but it looks like they're set up to take monitary donations

I have toiletries and food.

But you did give me an idea... if I can't find a way to get this overseas I'll send it to the veteran's home in Barboursville.

Brooke:

Because of security reasons, they are no longer taking general gifts, unless you know a specific soldier. This has been going on for some time. So Rocky is correct. The USO site is also taking monetary contributions.

https://www.uso.org/donate/custom.aspx?id=641&p=434

I talked to Eddie and he said he'd try to get an address for me to mail it to someone.

thanks!