Forums

Full Version: 82nd Airborne - revamped site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I've had the honor and privilege of working with Hugh Ames, 82nd Airborne, 504th PIR, WWII, this week. Hugh was looking for someone to help him with his current site, so....

He had his site uploaded on Road Runner, and it needed to be updated, etc. So I volunteered my services, got him his own domain and completely revamped the site, as well as hosting it on my servers.

The new site:

http://www.504thpir.net/index.html

Please note, we've only started working on it over the past few days, so it still needs some tweaking, etc.

Here's to working with you. Another great WWII veteran. Thanks for the opportunity of working with you.

:armata_PDT_37:

How sweet! You are oh so welcome! :14_1_107v:

MARION: THIS IN REPLY TO TWO OF YOUR EMAILS !!

I AM OVERWHELMED AS THE WEBSITE (AND i) LANGUISHED WITHOUT ATTENTION FOR OH SO LONG..THEN IT MIGRATED AND LOW AND BEHOLD DAME MARION APPEARED AND ALL IS NOW WELL AND ON THE MEND.

I EXPECT TO SEE YOUR NAME IN LARGE BOLD LETTERS THAT

YOU ARE THE WEBMASTER !!

MORE THANKS THAN I SHALL BE EVER TO GIVE !!

ATW AND MORE !!

HUGH

Well, I received a wonderful package in the mail this week; a jacket and a shirt, from Hugh Ames, the very appreciative veteran.

Thanks, I shall treasure these forever!

post-2-1237999215_thumb.jpg

post-2-1237999230_thumb.jpg

post-2-1237999243_thumb.jpg

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink::1032:

When Lee saw my jacket he said, "You've got your wings!" Ya, but I ain't jumping from a perfectly good airplane! :armata_PDT_23:

You're looking swell LL. NOONE deserves that gift more than you..

xxxxx :armata_PDT_37:

:armata_PDT_37::armata_PDT_37::armata_PDT_37::armata_PDT_37:

Even this "Trackhead" can appreciate this very well-made website of the Airborne folks.

Erwin :icon_pray:

Thanks Erwin. It's another labor of love. I am proud to be a part of it all. :armata_PDT_01:

Have you already read this Marion?

http://donaldrburgett.com/eagleforum/index.php?topic=1369.0

Regards,

Frank

Thanks, just went there and posted in the topic.

I've been remiss as of late, and hadn't posted anything on Don's forum in a long time. I think I made up for it this week. :pdt12:

Pages: 1 2