Forums

Full Version: Silent Night Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I've just found an interesting WWII movie that is set during the Battle of the Bulge. It is called "Silent Night" and stars Linda Hamilton. In a nutshell, the movie is about three American and three German soldiers that find their way to a lady's cabin, and despite their differences, spend Christmas eve in the cabin and celebrate Christmas. If I am not mistaken, Hallmark produced the movie, and it is a very good movie.

Thanks for the info. I will look for it. I will add it to my Netflix list. :armata_PDT_37:

It's a made for 2002 TV movie; here is the link.

I plan to check it out, too.

Lee and I have watched several Hallmark Channel movies lately and all were very well done. I am sure this won't be an exception to that rule.

Speaking of Christmas movies...

This was also listed on that site; Joyeux Noel. It's not a WWI movie, but a WWII film, but thought it appropriate to mention it here.

Mind you, I haven't seen it yet myself, but it got some good reviews, so while we are on the subject of war movies with Christmas content...